Head of Repair Service Nordics!
Are you an excellent leader? Would you like to work across the Nordics with leading consumer products? Are you driven by achieving top quality and service on all levels? Then this might be the right challenge for you!
As Head of Repair Service Nordics you will lead an organization consisting of over 130 technicians in four of the Nordic countries. In the future additional countries might also be included in your responsibility. You will have a team of 7 direct reports responsible for fields and in-house repairs. You will define, implement and develop the repair service strategy to deliver optimal service performance within the region.
Your employer is a consumer goods manufacturer and you will report to Nordic Director of Customer Service. The position is based in Stockholm.
• Effective leadership and management
• Process management – actively seek to optimize processes (people and systems)
• Quality planning and proactive response to needs in the network to ensure continuity of the service and optimal use of resources
• Working closely with the Customer Service organization to ensure quality of service and an effortless service process
• With an entrepreneurial mindset, develop the repair service business
• Actively promote an innovative mindset within the team to maximize the chances of identifying new products/services, partnerships, processes and approach
• Stay current with the developments in the marketplace to ensure timely implementation of new legislation and requirements of Repair Service and end consumers
Är det här du?
Is this you?
To be successful in this role you need to have a high school diploma and preferably a university degree within management, economics or similar.
Your previous experience includes at least 7–10 years within a managerial role and you have experience managing managers in an organization consisting of at least 50 people across several markets within the Nordics. You have extensive experience, competence and knowledge within consumer products and repair service. We are looking for a leader with strong operational skills and strategic capacity.
You are fluent written and oral in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages. Your Microsoft Office skills are excellent.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! We are looking for a proactive, visible and charismatic leader with a strong personality and presence. You are an effective communicator and passionate about people and your work. You are a self-developer, strong decision maker and someone that takes ownership on all levels. It is also of great importance that you are a finisher, planner and highly organized and structured.
Do you want to know more?
In this process the client is confidential. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Sissel Pettersen at 08-120 50 426.
Search: manager, repair, customer service, technicians
Om Level Executive
Level Executive är din rekryteringspartner när du behöver anställa chefer till ledande positioner. För oss är search och headhunting naturliga delar i rekryteringsprocessen. Vårt fokus är centrala befattningar inom svenskt näringsliv men våra uppdragsgivare finns i hela Norden. Vi strävar alltid efter att vara tidseffektiva och leverera bästa möjliga kvalitet. Level Executive är ett affärsområde hos Level Recruitment och tillsammans är vi ett heltäckande rekryteringsföretag för chefer och specialister. Vårt mål är din framtid! För mer info om våra olika tjänster och affärsområden är du välkommen att besöka vår hemsida www.levelexecutive.se och www.levelrecruitment.se