Site Manager to Hästens, US Factory
Extraordinary sleep takes extraordinary people.
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden. We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Now, as we enter the next exciting part of our journey, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our tribe of creative thinkers; those visionaries who embody the Spirit of Hästens, having a open mind, global outlook, and a desire to master their craft.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
At Hästens, we are a bed company with a rich history and a commitment to providing the highest quality products to our customers. As we now open a factory in the US, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to oversee our manufacturing and supply chain operations with full P&L responsibility. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our global growth and make a significant impact on our success.
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations at the site, ensuring that our US operations perform at the same quality level as our European operations. You will have the opportunity to represent Hästens and safeguard our company culture and values at the site, ensuring that our team feels supported and motivated to deliver exceptional results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the P&L for two companies, overseeing financial performance and making strategic decisions to drive profitability.
- Ensuring that our US operations meet the same high-quality standards as our European operations, implementing and maintaining quality control processes.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations at the site, including production planning, inventory management, and logistics.
- Representing Hästens and promoting our company culture and values at the site, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
Is this you?
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Mid-level experience in manufacturing and supply chain operations, with a proven track record of success.
- International experience.
- Previous experience from managing P&L.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- It is meritorious if you have experience from working in the US.
- A passion for quality and a commitment to delivering exceptional products to our customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Join us at Hästens and be a part of our exciting journey as we expand our manufacturing operations into the US. The employment begins with a six-month placement in Köping before transferring to the US. As our Site Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and make a significant impact on our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Apply now and join our team!
In this process Hästens is working with Level Executive. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have further questions don´t hesitate to contact recruitment consultant Christian Smith at +46 73-55 88 910 or Carolina Eskengren +46 73 55 88 927.
Site Manager, Supervisor, Production, Quality, Premium, Supply Chain, Director, Factory
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.